Info Connect | September 2014
Supreme introduces INSUflex, a high vapour resistant insulator for.......
´INSUflex´ has a high diffusion resistance factor to water vapour transmission =7000, a low thermal conductivity and excellent fire safe performance. It is suitable for a temperature range from –55°C to +105°C. The product does not depend on any additional outer thick skin or coverage. But it is built in with the insulation and extends through the full thickness. It provides a very high efficient method of insulating to control condensation against both heat loss and heat gain. The material is particularly suitable for insulating pipe works for condensation control. It can be used on chilled water pipe lines, refrigerated pipe-works, hot & cold water services and Sheets / Rolls in air-conditioning ductwork.
´INSUflex´ products are resistant to corrosion, fungal & mildew growth. Thus they are suitable for clean room applications. Insulation material with low ´K´ value exhibits high energy saving potential & thermal performance. Thermal conductivity is the main data used to calculate insulation thickness required to prevent condensation.
- Good flexibility at low temperature
- Clean, dust-free, fast and easy installation
- Low thermal conductivity
- High water vapor resistance factor =7000
- Protects pipes against corrosion by environment elements
- Low toxicity index means minimal toxic fire hazard for safety assurance and rescue operations
- Good fire performance, for buildings with high occupancy, Class 1 product
- Unique closed cell structures, provides an ideal vapour barrier resistance.
´INSUflex´is available in combination of various wall thicknesses and diameters to suit G.I., copper and PVC pipes.
The product is applied to the surface using an adhesive compound. A protective layer of glass cloth, in two layers with an adhesive compound is then applied before providing a weather barrier, such as aluminium / G.I. cladding for outdoor application.
For further information please call Mr. Atul Khanna - +91-9810529116 or mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org